Hello and welcome...
ModelAdvice DC Consulting Ltd provides full-service consulting advice, consultation, guidance for NHS and other health care organizations. Our toolkits and design systems have been developed for the NHS and Department of Health requirements.
Services that matter...
“Care and Resource Utilization, also known as “Utilization Management”) are terms that recently have come into use by the Department of Health and NHS and long in use in North America. In the past terms such as “Demand Management” and “Supply Management” were used in an attempt to describe programs and processes related to matching the requirement for clinical resources with the patients need for such services.
Our Products & Services...
- Care and Resource Utilization
- Utilization Management Program Development
- Case Management Program Development, in-hospital and in-community
- Patient Flow Review
- Admission-Discharge Criteria available through partnership between ModelAdvice DC Consulting Ltd UK and Medworxx
- Integrated Clinical Pathways of Care
- Community Based Chronic Disease Management Programs
- Care Process Redesign
- Diagnostic Assessment of Financial Management Strategies
- Commissioning and Contracting under PbR and PBC
- Medical Record Management Process Improvement
- Clinical Coding and Clinical Documentation Process Improvement
- PbR Scorecard Development and Implementation
- Benchmarking Services
- Interim Management
ModelAdvice/Medworxx Client wins National EHealth Insider Award
Oct 2012 ModelAdvice/Medworxx, leaders in clinical patient flow are pleased to announce that Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust has won the national EHI Awards, category of “Outstanding work in IT-enabled change in healthcare” for their project titled “First UK IT Enabled Hospital Case Management System.” Read more...